Sunday 17 July 2011

Introducing Mrs marmalade, one of our stall holders.....

My name is Claire and I live and work in Blackpool. I am married to Bob and am mum to my lovely children, Sophie and Harry.
My family nickname is “Mrs Marmalade”, because I love to craft, it makes me happy!

My favourite things are preloved treasures and vintage lovelies and when time allows I make.


In the beginning my true love was patchwork, now anything goes.
I would like to add what a lovely person Claire is, I have only known her a short time but she is a true gem, her quilts really are lovely and lately she has been making fab lampshades and custom pieces for the home, check out her makes for sale at folksy
also make sure you visit her facebook page and click the like button, her stall is featured in our crafty vintage logo top left x

2 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This is the work of a creative, beautiful and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to thank Ruby for her kind words and can't wait for the Truly Scrumptious "Day" ....... It's sure to be marvellous x

    ReplyDelete