Sunday 31 July 2011

Introducing BellaBoos Attic.......


My name is Paula, married with three kids aged 15, 19 and 21
I live in Warrington, Cheshire. I am a self confessed craftaholic.  I love making things, especially sewing and knitting.  My Mum taught me how when I was a little girl and I have been crafting ever since.
 
 
 
 
I recently started volunteering one day a week at a place called Long Lane Garden Centre which is a charity which helps adults  with learning disabilities to access gardening and crafts.  I make lots of things for them to sell at craft fayres and in their shop as well as getting stuck in with the gardening and crafts when I go and do my volunteering.  Their claim to fame is that they appeared on an episode of Secret Millionaire (long before I started there), so are well known around Warrington.  It is a truly lovely place to spend a day and we have a lot of fun.

I have sold a few of my crafty things on ebay in the past, which is ok, but what I really want is to do a few craft fayres, partly to sell some of my ever growing collection of makes but also to meet other like minded crafty people.  I recently started my facebook page called BellaBoos Attic where I can show off all my things, but also find other crafters and admire their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment