Friday 27 January 2012

Introducing Littleowll

I would like you all to say a big hello to Mary from Littleowll, Mary studied textiles and art and design at college and has now opened her brilliant etsy shop to sell her crafty makes. She has a passion for cats and shoes and would love to meet up with other crafters from the Longridge area of Preston.

"Mary, who inspires you?"
 "Cath Kidston I would say when I saw her stuff when we were doing a project at college I was like WOW I would love to do that"

"what type of crafting do you like to do most"
"Well I did textiles at college for 2 years so mainly interior textiles like cushions and bits and bobs for homes.. and I have just started doing the jewelry side of things.

             "is there any kind of craft you would love to be able to do"
               "I would love to do proper jewelry making like with silver and things"


 "if you could have 3 wishes what would they be, remember dream big"

"I would love to be able to make my crafting into a career and have lots of cats and possibly be able to work with animals like conservation or something"

                                                   You can find Mary's designs on Etsy
                         Go on spoil yourself and help out a new crafter, much love Dotty x

No comments:

Post a Comment